Nov 11,2009
Nov 11,2009
Having purchased my property through streetsahead some 5 years ago at which time was pleased with the service that was provided. Given that the original experience was good when it came to selling my property Streetsahead was the logical place. in terms of getting numbers through the door they did a good job, sometimes there was a lack of feedback, or relative feedback but sometimes is expected.

Once a buyer was found the process turned around for me. Our account was originally being handled by someone who appeared to live in a different world to the one the rest of us do, thankfully for the sale of the property and my sanity Jayne took on our account and made things so much easier. There was no need for me to be chasing as I had previously, if Jayne was unavaiable then she would always return calls/emails. Jayne always had a positive attitude to the sale and was able to keep the sale progressing and stopped us from taking the property off the market. Jayne is a true asset to the company and a pleasure to deal with.
By: Bob Hay
Nov 11, 2009
Thank you TomO for your kind feedback , yes it comes as no surprise the nice comments regarding Jayne , who as manager of the sales progression department looks after all sale's with extreme care & expertise, always providing her client with empathy & consideration during what is so often a stressful time of their move ! Nice to see the seperate progressing sytem working effectively & being appreciated , thank you , Bob Hay . Managing Director , Streets Ahead

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch