“Exceptional Service!!...”

Faye
Bhavin
By: 'Rakesh Kotecha'
Feb 08,2019
Just wanted to say leave a review about the service I have received from Venture residential on the sale of my property on Calnwood Road, Luton

I initially purchased this property as an investment property, the location with the house being in close walking proximity to the hospital was the key factor in my decision.

My initial thoughts were to create a HMO and to let it out to doctors that work in the hospital. After spending a substantial amount of cash creating a HMO my options became somewhat limited due to tough HMO regulations. At this stage, I decided to contact several estate agents in the area to evaluate my options, ultimately I needed sound advice on my next move.

I met Bhavin from Venture and he was by far the most knowledgeable agent I came across and he advised me the next steps I need to take which led to deciding to put the property on the market. It was very apparent he knew and understood the market which gave me confidence in decision making process. The price was reflective of comparable properties in the area and I made the recommended amendments to change the property to suit all buys (not only investors).

I had my first offer with 4 days listing on the market and the house was sold with a couple of weeks of it coming on the market, I expected a long drawn out process with numerous viewing however Venture Residential not only achieved an offer I was happy with but had qualified the purchaser beforehand. I could not be happier with this process of the sale and the communication I received throughout the sale.
This led to the sales chasing and making sure the transaction went as smoothly as possible. I felt well informed and communication from Faye has been exceptional throughout the whole process. Her knowledge in the sale process has been fantastic to the point she was able to help through the enquiries process just as efficiently as my solicitors were able too. I cannot be happier with the service from the whole team at Venture residential and would not hesitate to recommend them to all my family, friends and colleagues. I have been involved in various transactions in the past and this was by far my best experience.

Well done to Venture Residential and best of luck for the future, I can confidently say if I am looking at selling in the future, it would only be Venture Residential that I would use.
Good