Sep 26,2012
Sep 26,2012
We sold our property through Regents and we were very impressed with the service we received. The team were very professional and friendly and kept us informed about viewings and the feedback from these. Brett, Amanda and Chris were approachable and helped make a stressful time a lot easier to manage. We also purchased our new home through Regents Sunbury and Brett managed to secure us a one off viewing on the house we ended up purchasing which again took a lot of stress out of the whole process. Unfortunately we had a slight hiccup with our mortgage offer which slightly delayed our sale but the whole team dealt with this very well and supported us when I know they were getting pressurised from the chain below us, I would like to thank them for this.
I would highly recommend Regents Sunbury. Estate agents are often given a bad press but with Brett and his team I think they can change people\'s opinion.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Louise and Steven,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett, Amanda and Chris as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury