Sep 25,2012
Sep 25,2012
My overall dealings with Ludlow T (Acton Office) London were not good, losing a flat I was offered, as Landlady pulled out and I was not informed in good time, I had to travel 3 hours to then be told!! on the day I was supposed to move in, it\'s all in a complaint I forwarded a while ago.

Was then put in a flat with neighbours from hell above!!!!!!

The only good thing I can say is that Barrie Ford from the Rent Collection Department is a nice, caring man.The only one who listened to me.
By: Ludlowthompson.com
Sep 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave the feedback above.

Ludlowthompson strive to provide the best possible customer service so we are very disappointed that you feel the service provided was not satisfactory.

Please could we ask you to contact customerservices@ludlowthompson.com so we can address the issues you have raised?

Kind regards
Ludlowthompson

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

ludlowthompson