Sep 25,2012
By: 'Sonya Parker'
Sep 25,2012
I started to work with Tom while searching for a flat in St George\'s Wharf. I had just a short amount of time to find a flat, and had been contacted by several agents. I stuck with Tom till the end because of his uber-professionalism. To be specific, Tom is very thorough when scheduling appointments, follows-up, and has shown me numerous properties that fit my requirements. He gets it right everytime because he acctually listens and understands what a client is looking for, and executes to that. He follows-up and works tirelessly for this client, and is confident in himself. i appreciate that he is persuasive but never pushy. This is a very admirable quality that sets him apart from the run of the mill agent. He is very personable so viewings and working with him is a pleasure. He cares about what his job, and his clients, and it shows. I would recommend Tom to anyone who wants to work an honest, reliable, knowledgeble and professional realtor. I would definitely work with Tom again.

MyLondonHome