Sep 26,2012
Sep 26,2012
David Warren was responsible for marketing and selling my flat (although I eventually pulled out of the sale for personal reasons) and I found him to be extremely helpful and professional throughout. The sale was a difficult and drawn out one for various reasons to do with the property and the freeholder, but he provided excellent advice, he was very responsive and I felt as though he was doing his best for all parties involved. Finally, he accepted my decision not to sell with very good grace, despite missing out on his commission after all his work which I think is very honourable. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend him or Paramount to anyone looking to sell their property.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London