“Appalling Customer Service and Communication...”

Feb 05,2019
By: 'Kirsty'
Feb 05,2019
I recently viewed a property advertised to Let with Mr Homes.
After the viewing I expressed keen interested in the property and was willing to pay the agency fees to secure it. Michelle explained that she had 4 more viewings at the property after me and that she needed to be fair and give everyone their viewing as planned and said that she would contact me the following working day, at latest within two working days to let me know of the outcome.

The viewing was short and sweet, I didn't feel extremely welcome and when I questioned Michelle about the residential area, she told me to "Google it". I was under the impression an estate agent was there to answer any questions of their customers?!
Regardless, I still really liked the property and wanted to secure it.

Two working days went by and I had heard nothing from Michelle or Mr Homes so I contacted them. I contacted them a further 3 times... every call was very similar and staff took down my details and promised a call back - that never happened.
So a week later since viewing the property I called the office for the final time, when again they took my details and instead of a curtesy call as promised, I received the most unprofessional text.

I quote (word for word):

"hi sorry about the late reply but the landlord has decided to go with another applicant
please check web site for and alternative
thanks
mrhomes"

Note: Not a single capital letter, comma, full stop or offers to help with any other viewings.

I am so disappointed with Michelle, Mr Homes and their lack of customer service. House hunting is stressful enough and the market is so competitive, therefore dealing with such unprofessional estate agents makes that even harder.

I would defiantly not recommend Mr Homes.

Mr Homes Sales & Lettings