“Guardian Angels...”

Debbie
Stevie
By: 'Abby'
Feb 05,2019
My sale was somewhat complicated but I entrusted it to Manning Stainton. From the beginning Debbie was ready to answer any questions I had and understand my situation. As the sale progressed I became under significant stress from the solicitors which Debbie and Stevie took control of and went above and beyond their roles to ensure I was kept informed and updated at the earliest opportunity. I couldn't have imagined the sale of this property any other way and would recommend Manning Stainton but specifically Debbie and Stevie who make the process personable and bespoke to your needs. Lovely people who genuinely care and the use of the online portal was great, really encouraging.
The agents fees for what they do are excellent. I’ve not sold a house before so I didn’t know what to expect and as it’s financially impactive the fees do sway peoples choices. Manning Stainton fees were the best I was quoted.

Manning Stainton