Sep 26,2012
Sep 26,2012
Fantastic service! I had particular financial specifications that I had to stick to when relocating from Gatwick as well as time restrictions and Sam went above and beyond to help. It was my first big move and both Sean and Sam managed to put me at ease and make my life as easy as possible. Both always happy to accommodate and answer questions (even with all my annoying emails!) and still manage to maintain good relationship with their clients and a good sense of humour.

Only minor constructive bit of advice - perhaps just double check paperwork and visit the properties the day before tenancies begin to make sure everything is to the Land lord/lady\'s and Tenants specifications.

Otherwise exceptionally pleased! Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central