Sep 25,2012
Sep 25,2012
I elected to use John Mortimer to sell my property (after years of good service as letting agents) and they did not disappoint.

As I was abroad at the time of selling the property, dealing with minor issues regarding the property myself would have been difficult and time consuming (such as getting contractor\'s out to the property etc.) so it was with great relief that John Mortimer went the extra mile to get all the issues sorted out. They liaised with insurance companies, contractors, the attorney\'s and the buyer and kept me informed during the entire selling process.

We had very tight deadlines for the contract exchange and without the assistance of John Mortimer I don\'t think we would have made it, so thank you to all the staff for their help.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John Mortimer Property Management Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of John Mortimer Property Management Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for John Mortimer Property Management Ltd Office 1