Sep 25,2012
Sep 25,2012
Disappointing is the only word I could use to describe my Bradleys experience. I am disappointed that not all estate agents can live up to the level of communication, co-ordination and co-operation that Lewis and the team did and continue to do so, I am also disappointed that my current property purchase is not being handled by them. (unfortunately you cant choose what estate agents the vendors use!). I am disappointed about all of the redundancies that will be made as Bradleys begins to dominate the market through there excellent, non pushy, informative and friendly service. Finally I am disappointed that I will have to sell up and move out soon just to experience some more of the 5* service from Bradleys! As you can see there are many things to be disappointed about but customer service, level of professionalism, swiftness and above and beyond customer satisfaction are not one of them. I would whole heartedly recommend there services.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 27, 2012
My heart sank as I began to read your review and I thought surely not, .. Lewis no!! You had me going!
I am pleased that Lewis and Bradleys have not been a disappointment to you and that you have experienced that 5 star service on offer through Lewis and team Bradleys. Thank you for recommending us and hope that we can assist you again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas