Sep 25,2012
Sep 25,2012

I\'m a landlord using CIti Quays service. Their services become extremely bad recently. Nearly a month overdue rent payment, when you asked/confirming something about letting, you\'ll never get answers even if you called/email over 20 times. I didn\'t find any of its staffs tried to help and wanted to get things done. If you call its office number, a person would ask who you are and what\'s regarding, then tell you that the person you are looking for is not at the office and will call you back. BUT THEY WILL NEVER CALL YOU BACK. Since I have been to its office and knew they don\'t need one second to know who is in the office or not. They just simply lied to you to avoid answering your phone call.

I\'ll definitely change to another agent once this contract finish and will think about any possible legal actions for compensating my time and money loss.
I don\'t how many landlords will use an agent don\'t pay rent over a month, and don\'t answer your queries over 2 months, and I still didn\'t get them. I\'ll definitely change another one whatever happens.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London