Sep 25,2012
Sep 25,2012
Charlotte was excellent and very professional in all my dealings with her. She was my main contact.

Jamal is her boss and was in contact with the landlord. Apart from changing the terms of the tenancy substantially with no warning one day before signing, Jamal is the kind of cocky, gobby estate agent that nobody likes to deal with. In my case, when I asked if I could use my own, thorough and decent cleaners to deep clean the flat before moving in, he assured me that he was a professional and would not need my assistance. As it turned out Jamal hires muppets instead of cleaners; 20-something year old immigrants who do not give a damn about how clean or not the place is. I had to move into an unclean place.

When questioned about it, Jamal clearly revealed that he has low standarsd of hygene and cleanliness himself. He does not even know how to clean other people\'s hair out of a bathroom plughole for example. He said that because one of them had her head in the fridge that meant she cleaned it. The fridge stank and definitely was not disinfected as it should have been. He argued that my assessment was an opinion, but the check-in report clearly showed many places where the place was unclean, in some cases disgustingly so.

If you happen to be in the office, perhaps think twice before shaking Jamal\'s hand if he offers it now you have some insight into the conditions he is obviously happy to live in.
Given fair warning about substantial change of tenancy terms Use a cleaning firm which is fit for purpose.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 7! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 7