Sep 25,2012
Brian Hu
Sep 25,2012
Having viewed a property that I was interested in renting, the letting agent that showed me the property agreed that it needed cleaning and that there were a few issues that needed resolving. The Management company, Glocal Residential were unwilling to address over half of the issues including cleaning the place. I requested a copy of the AST and was immediately wary of this agent after reading it. They want 2 months rent as deposit. There a numerous clauses and charges to penalise the tenant in various circumstances. I know that contracts have to protect the landlord and ensure that rent is paid on time etc, however the agent is supposed to be providing a 2 way service ie to the tenant as well as the landlord. When I tried to telephone Brian, his secretary said he\'d call me back but he never did. When I eventually got through to him 3 days later he denied that he\'d ever received a message regarding my phone calls. I decided not to proceed with this agent due to the vibes that i got and due to the experiences of the previous reviewer.

Glocal Residential