Sep 25,2012
James
By: 'Sarah'
Sep 25,2012
I have instructed Bradleys of Teignmouth twice in the last couple of years. I have always found all of the staff to be helpful, friendly and courteous. I chose Bradleys because when James Carden came to value the house he was friendly, professional and happy to give advice. He listened and took notice of my wishes and I always felt that he would do his best to market my property effectively. Bradleys advertise on both residential and commercial websites making my property visible to a wide range of potential buyers.
I was very happy with the particulars, both the online and the paper copy. The photographs showed the house off well and the description was detailed and accurate.
I will definitely chose Bradley\'s again in the future.
Thank You to everyone in the Teignmouth office for all your help and support.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 27, 2012
I am pleased to read that the Teignmouth team gave you an excellent service and that you were happy with their efforts to market your property. Thank you for taking the time to write your review, it is much appreciated and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Branch - Teignmouth, TQ14