Sep 24,2012
Zena Ishaque
Sep 24,2012
4 people found
this helpful
I was not given the rent that was received from my tenant for four months which totalled more than £1500 and i am now having to take them to the small claims court.
Was this helpful? Yes
By: glasgowlandlord12
Dec 15, 2012
Please contact Partick police station to make a complaint. I too am a victim of this fraudster and I have made a complaint there and I believe several others have too. The more people come forward the greater the chance of action against this fraudster.
By: Hamaira
Dec 11, 2012
Claire, can you please contact me with regards to my property? Thanks.
By: Claire
Nov 15, 2012
Hi your money was cleared and also we had paid you money ontop to clear this so you never took it to court cause never came to that point. Thanks

Purple Lets

272 Bath Street City Centre, Glasgow
City of Glasgow
G2 4JR

0141 280 0157

Opening hours

Find the Best Agent to
Buy, Sell or Rent Property