Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
Just wanted to say how efficient, helpful and good oakleigh properties are. I had to relocate and was worried about how quickly and efficiently this process would be. After having some quotes from other estate agents and just feeling like the commision they charged and there attitude was not great and found out about oakleigh Properties.. At first couldny believe how cheap there commission was and thought must be a catch. After speaking to one of there Estate Agents couldnt believe how friendly, helpful they were and understood my every need etc they gave me no pressure and thought would give them a go. This was the best decision ever, not only did they advice me at all times on the progress, they sold my property within a few weeks they made sure they got the price they evaluated at which was more than there expensive rivals. Take my advice and use them, they deserve the credit and referals, will always recommend them and they are cheaper by miles and great to deal with and it was easy. Really happy.

Oakleigh Properties