Sep 24,2012
Jack Morris
Matt Parsons
Sep 24,2012
My wife and I recently sold our house with 121move.co.uk. We chose this online estate agent after considerable research. We investigated estate agents in our local high street however they wanted £2,500 to sell our home which we were seeking less than £80,000 for. We felt this was unfair and scandalous and following a search on google we found 121move. I am very cynical especially when it comes to Internet Based Firms (Here Today and no=where to be seen tomorrow). However I was very surprised by 121move. My first move was to call them and it was on this occassion I spoke with Matt Parsons - who was too good to be true. Following further research including the Office for Fair Trade (OFT) and various consumer affairs websites I decided 121 were the right people to use. After this we never looked back and never regretted our decision. Whats more our house sold within 10 days of the for sale board being erected. Fantastic particularly in a climate of stagflation and recression. Thankyou Jack and Matt at 121.

121move.co.uk