Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
Dealing with Charles Gibson at Ludlow Thompson was an absolute pleasure. The undertaking of my property was extremely efficient and timeless. On my initial contact with Charles, I was given an estimated time of one week to let my property. Even tough I felt this was optimistic, Charles did not fail to deliver and had a firm offer for the asking price within the first week. The due diligence of the potential tenant was just as swift and the references provided to me by Charles and Charlotte exceeded my expectations. The fees were openly negotiable and I do feel that Charles gave me a competitive rate. The introduction of the tenant and the contracts were initiated effortlessly and the moving in of the tenant was also effortless.

My experience with Ludlow Thompson deserves five stars and I would like to personally thank Charles Gibson and Charlotte Corner-Munroe for their professionalism and all their efforts. I look forward to dealing with both agents in the very near future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London