Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
I have been a tenant for about 8 years, we recently had a house fire and within a week, Radford Residential went \'Above and Beyond\' to clean, paint and replace bathroom, rendering the property livable once more. They worked tirelessly, imforming me of each stage and always respecting how at present, their property is our home. I wrote them this e-mail:

Just to say; A Huge \'Thanks \' for making us a priority last week and to your lovely team..Russ, Kate and Richard, whizzing through the house to rid it of the mess. They worked so hard to get the work done and us back to normal life. Goodness knows how the tiles were restored or half of it was done - i know some was even done with a toothbrush! It really helped with all the disruption of having the fire, that I could leave the house to them or if I needed to stay and gain inspiration for it all!

Thanks to the others coming over Sunday too much appreciated -

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol