Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
I first encountered Brian when looking for a temporary property while builders gutted and rebuilt our house in the summer of 2004. He arranged a two month lease (no one else would in the area) and it was immediately obvious that he was a man of his word, attentive to detail and \'on our side\', as it were.
When moving away from the area I did not hesitate to approach Brian to manage the rental of our home. Since then he has always deliver a first class service to me, our tenants and to the excellent tradesmen he coordinates. Brian has an abundance of skills and experience as an agent, excellent judgement when it comes to both properties and people, impressive tenacity and above all integrity. Full marks!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol