Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
I was looking for a new place just before the Olympics which was a terrible time for a tenant to move in & out.
Everyone was really friendly as soon as I visited them in their office. That was the 4th agent I had visited so far and they could\'t manage to find a flat within my preferences.
Paul was really friendly and provided me different alternatives within my budget. He responded really quickly whenever I called and/or emailed. He did not hesitate providing any additional information I requested. He did the best negotiation on my behalf.
Finally we found this flat and am living here for 3 months now without any surprises. I am really happy with my new "home" and with the service they provided to me.
Many thanks for finding this lovely home for me! Recommended for everyone...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Alan Harvey Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alan Harvey Property Services Office 2