Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
Ms Reid has been looking after me/my property for most of the time that it has been available for rent (20 years). Ms Reid did take a sabbatical during this period and I really missed her experience and capabilities in dealing with my many tenants, the normal day-to-day maintenance of the property and the emergencies that have cropped up over the years. I live abroad/on a different continent and I depend on Ms Reid to be available for my tenants and to maintain the property. Ms Reid has always (a) monitored the condition of the property (b) advised me of repairs and maintenance that needs to be performed (c) obtained at least two separate estimates for the work to be performed (d) worked with me/scheduled the work to cope with my budget (e) managed the contractors/the work that they have performed. I have no hesitation in accepting Ms Reid\'s advice and I am extremely grateful for the extra work that she has put in on my behalf (due to schedules, budgets etc).
Example 1: The hot water/central heating boiler broke down. Ms Reid obtained 3 separate quotes (oversaw 3 visits by plumbers) and managed to get the unit replaced within 7 days even with the delays caused by my email, me getting funds to her.
Example 2: When the garage was broken into, Ms Reid oversaw the repairs and my claim to the insurance company.
Example 3: When major redecoration was performed in 2010, Ms Reid dealt with my budget constraints and new paint, wallpaper, linoleum and carpeting.
Example 4: When I had a problem with long term \'guest\' who was not on the lease, Ms Reid persuaded the tenants to adhere to the agreement.
I can honestly say that I am very grateful that Ms Reid manages my property. I have no worries about the property or my tenants. The tenants appear to appreciate the situation as well as turn-over is low.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11