Sep 24,2012
Sep 24,2012
I have been using Radford Residential for 2 years now & opted to use them over my local agents. The level of service I receive is of a very high standard & nothing is ever too much trouble. Brian has let my house twice & both times quickly & efficiently. The second time he rang to say my tenant had given notice, he\'d readvertised it & already had viewings booked...& a new tenant was secured the next day. When there have been some issues with the house Brian has had the problem fixed immediately making it stress free for me as a landlady & the tenant. I have total trust in Brian & his team to always make the right decisions on my property & keep me informed. I would highly recommend Radford Residential.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol