Sep 23,2012
Sep 23,2012
I don't usually write reviews however on this occasion I feel it is really important to congratulate a company that went above and beyond their responsibilities to ensure we moved into our new flat on time and were completely professional at all times.
There are good and bad reviews on this site for estate agents and they can often get a bad name, my past experiences have been really bad with other agents but these are one of the good companies out there.
They were very honest and advised us on all the referencing charges and a breakdown of full costs required prior to parting with any holding deposits.
They refused to allow us to reserve the flat until we had offered in writing and approached their client to agree all terms.
I for one will be recommending Elite Residential in the future to all my student friends.
Many thanks guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elite Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Elite Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elite Residential Office 1