Sep 23,2012
Sep 23,2012
Having spent a considerable amount of time searching for the right property in North West London without any success, I came back to Martin & Wright after a friend and myself had leased a property through them some seven years ago. I\'d lost most of my faith in successful house hunting over twelve years in London due to the often cowboy nature of the industry and also as a result of the speed at which the market moves here, and I wasn\'t holding out any great hopes of finding somewhere fantastic to call a home, but rather just finding a place that i could leave my belongings and sleep in at night.

Speaking with Chloe over at Martin & Wright, however, was an absolute pleasure. She was very patient with me, and we viewed quite a few properties in Ornan Court NW3 over a very short period of time.

Deciding not to take any of the initial studios we looked at ( i\'m a really, really tough sell! ), i left it there for the time being, and went away to continue searching. Soon after that, though, I had a call from her to let me know that she had a larger studio which would be coming up within a few weeks and to ask if i wanted to view the property. The apartment was perfect, and the paperwork was sorted inside of a week. The flat is fantastic, with no surprises, no crazy neighbours, just peace and quiet.

Having dealt with dozens of estate agencies in North London during my time here, I can quite happily say that Martin & Wright are up there in my top three - they\'re really helpful, and will keep coming back to try and find you a home that you\'re happy in.
By: Chloe
May 13, 2013
Thank you Simon, i'm so pleased that after showing you so many properties I finally found the perfect one for you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead