Sep 23,2012
Sep 23,2012
Absolutely shocking! I registered with them to see a property I was interested in and specifically asked that it not be a group viewing. I also asked them to contact the landlord regarding the furnishing because I did not want to travel over 2 hours if the flat was not suitable. But they never did. I decided to go see the property anyway.
I arrived only to find another couple waiting to see the property. The agent was over 20minutes late, when I tried to call I was put through to an answering machine, had been given no mobile contact number for the agent. After 20 minutes I decide to stop waiting and leave. I then get a call nearly an hour after I was supposed to have my viewing saying that he is now at the property and I am welcome to come back and see it if i\'m still in the area (obviously I was long gone) . Surprisingly enough this is the exact same thing that happened to me 4 years ago one of the central london office. I do not know if its the job, the sex, the look, the nationality or the budget they have been discriminating on but KFH is not to be trusted and frankly we would all be better off without these chimps who can\'t do the simplest job on earth!! I mean come on! A retarded baby could do their job better

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward office-50! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward office-50, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward office-50