Sep 22,2012
Sep 22,2012
Haart in Burnham found a buyer for my property however in the 4 months it was taking to go through they didn\'t keep me up to date with what was really going on behind the scenes. It turned out that after 4 months my buyers were no where near ready to exchange even though I was given the impression from Haart that it wouldn\'t be much longer every couple of weeks. They never returned my calls and refused to admit that they had known the full story all along to do with the hold up - even though both the buyer and the buyer\'s own estate agents had told me directly that Haart were aware of everything. Haart knew I would pull out if i\'d known the full story which I eventually did when I realised I was being messed around. They kept telling me to stay with this buyer as I would struggle to get anywhere near my asking price again, however when I did pull out, another estate agents found me a buyer within a week who made a higher offer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart Office 25! To leave a new review of Haart Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart Office 25