Sep 22,2012
Sep 22,2012
I had to find a property in Chester urgently as my landlord is selling my current house. Unfortunately the timing is such that this has happened while my partner is fighting in Afghanistan. I work long hours in a high pressured job and am unable to spend all day trawling the Internet and calling agents to try to find a place to live. While most letting agents have been helpful and understanding to my situation, Thomas property group could not have been worse. I registered with them by phone 3 times and they still did not contact me when properties became available. As a result the properties had already gone by the time I called later in the day. The staff were rude, ignorant and unsympathetic. I would advise tenants and landlords not to use this company as I can imagine that if you do need assistance in future you would not get it here.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Property Group Office 1! To leave a new review of Thomas Property Group Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Property Group Office 1