Sep 22,2012
Sep 22,2012
I have in the last year used this company to assist me in finding the appropriate tenants for two of my properties. I was most impressed with the professional way the lettings were dealt with and also the feedback I received from Rob Duggan himself. Both sets of tenants have this far, worked perfectly and I can honestly say that I will most definatley use this company for any future lets that I may require.
By: Rob Duggan
Sep 23, 2012
Hi Marilyn,

We are delighted that you are so happy with the tenants we found you for both of your flats. It really was a pleasure working with you and you are a fantastic landlady, the tenants are very lucky. We look forward to working with you in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Duggan Lettings Croydon! To leave a new review of Charles Duggan Lettings Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Duggan Lettings Croydon