Sep 22,2012
Sep 22,2012
I have just purchased my first property through the Looe branch of Bradleys. The team made me feel very welcome from the moment I walked in. As I didn\'t know where to start they guided me through the whole process and eventually found me the right property. They also put me in touch with Bradleys financial services where Mike, Chris and Ellie were fast and efficient in finding the right mortgage for me ( the same day) I was then put in touch with the insurance department where suzette found me a great deal. All of this under one roof has got to be the way forward! Well done Bradleys.
Thank you Nicola, David and Jacqueline, I will recommend you to all of my friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Looe, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Looe