Sep 22,2012
Sep 22,2012
I have been with Radfords for 12 years now, they are a conscientious and reliable company, who have supported me and my ever growing family in ever way, often going above and beyond the standard landlord\'s duty of care. All maintence problems are dealt with immediatly, for example ; my heating stopped working, i contacted Radford\'s , and an engineer arrived that day, and the problem was fixed the very next day. Radford\'s take their \'duty of care \'very seriously , and when life has thrown things at me, Radfords and supported me in any way they could, making sure myself and my 3 children have a happy and secure home. I think Radfords offer personal care on a professional level and i would recommend them without hesitation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol