Sep 22,2012
Sep 22,2012
AVOID AT ALL COST! The staff at the Derby branch of Frank innes are money grabbing, unreliable, unreasonable, dishonest and incompetent. Here are some of the reasons why this agency should be avoided;

-Communication no existent unless it benefits them.
-Losing ID documents e.g. birth certificate, passport and references that cost upwards of £60.
-I was told, by the agent (Ryan) there would be credit on gas and electric meters but surprise surprise they didn\'t even turn on! I spent the first night with no hot water, heating or electricity. Once fixed we were actually paying off previous tenants debt.
-Agent failed to contact e-on (after I took the letters into the office) about previous tenants debt and subsequently I received threatening letters from bailiffs.
-Repairs; 6 months in to contract nothing has been done, e.g. Rising damp in living room and kitchen, fence falling down, doors do not shut, light switches not working and even simple repairs like a door handle falling off and a toilet leaking.
-The staff are unprofessional, e.g. Tiffany let herself into our home without permission, and even their manger Jon Staley was as useful as a wet paper bag when it came down to his staff\'s inefficiency to carry out simple office tasks.

To sum it up I think that the wall of accomplishments and customer care awards that they have on display in the Derby branch is false advertising and should be replaced with the reviews on this site which I feel are wholly accurate!

Do there jobs properly!!
By: Tania
Jan 11, 2013
I totally agree - see my review

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Frank Innes Office 1! To leave a new review of Frank Innes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Frank Innes Office 1