Sep 22,2012
Sep 22,2012
Appalling service would be a complement for K&C. We contacted K&C for a valuation, and only as their sign happened to be on a property next door. They came out within a few days, but from then on it was a constant chase to get any information and a constant stream of lies "I will print it out now and bring it around immediately" was a good one... just prior to doing nothing and going away the next day. I spoke to at least 3 of their staff that all made promised to get us the information immediately, but after 3 weeks(!!!) we have finally had enough. Today\'s laughable response from them was "we offer [valuation as] a free service" to which I immediately responded "but you offer no service at all". Basically I have told these jokers that we, and no one we know, will ever have dealing with their company again.
Not lie repeatedly? Not ignore (repeatedly) a potential custom with 3 properties in their area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of King & Chasemore Branch! To leave a new review of King & Chasemore Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for King & Chasemore Branch