Sep 21,2012
Sep 21,2012
I am letting 2 properties through Spencers and they have given me a good deal. Always very friendly and patient, my only criticism is that there have been some mix ups, probably due to them being so busy. For example, I got sent the inventory for someone else\'s flat and was told a repair had been completed when it hadn\'t, even though I had paid. I will continue to use them though because generally the service is good, they have found me good tenants and there have been no voids for either of my rentals.
By: Keith Cross
Sep 22, 2012
Hi Jemima

Many thanks for leaving your review.

I am pleased with the continued success at our Walthamstow Office, they are achieving some terrific results at this time.

However, I was sorry to see we seemed to have slipped up with the correct communication in respect of the inventory and repairs. I will be at Walthamstow on Monday and I will take a look into this for you.

Once again, many thanks for your business and continued support.

Keith Q Cross