Sep 21,2012
Sep 21,2012
Nick was brilliant from start to finish. He was completely professional when he arrived to go through the sales process. He was extremely informative and friendly without being imposing. He was miles ahead of the other 4 agents that I saw. Once I\'d agreed to sell with Douglas Allen, Nick continued to be helpful and kept me regularly updated. He was always friendly and available for questions. Nick helped me achieve the best possible price that I believe I could have raised for my flat in the current climate. He was very patient whilst I decided whether or not to sell. In all, I think he\'s a real asset to the branch and brand. I would definitely deal with him again in the future.
By: Nick Oliver
Sep 28, 2013
Hi Lauren, it was an absolute pleasure to deal with the sale of Osier Drive and thanks for your kind words. Good luck in the future and if i can be of anymore assistance please feel free to give me a call. Nick

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Billericay! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Billericay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Billericay