Sep 21,2012
Sep 21,2012
This the second time I haved used Northwood to let my property and on both occasions I have received an excellent service. I am a reluctant inexperienced landlord [with one property] and relied on Steve to support and guide me through the letting process. My first tenant was with me for three and a half years and was the "ideal" tenant indeed I returned her deposit in full at the end of her tenancy. Within days of going on the market, Northwood found new tenant and the property was let in 10 days. Steve and his team handled all my requests and took responsibility for the new tenants move as I was abroad on holiday.Steve and his team kept me fully informed throughout the process and dealy with mine and the tenants enquiries.
By: Steve
Sep 25, 2012
It's a pleasure, just doing our job, may I add that it is the whole team here who help to make things run smoothly. Many thanks Steve Swann Northwood (Stoke on Trent) Ltd

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Northwood Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Stoke on Trent