Sep 20,2012
Sep 20,2012
Our whole experience with Paramount has been truly amazing. I called Spencer after being recommended by a friend, with a very exact brief of what i was looking for in a property but having no idea about areas in London (i recently moved from Devon and have been living in Surrey). Spencer said he thought he had something to meet my requests and i arranged a viewing. Not only was i shown the most wonderful flat, but Spencer also walked me around the surrounding area, showed me where i was on a map and recommended local places to eat, drink and spend days in the sun as well as informing me about local transport options. He was very honest about what i could get for my budget and where i would be paying a premium for a postcode rather than a property.
Since i fell in love with the flat, i arranged for Clair (who i was moving in with) to come and view it the next day and she also fell in love with it. Clair was also moving from Devon so Spencer kindly showed her all the things he had previously shown me and even printed off all the information she needed to be able to get a parking permit.
We were in quite a rush to find somewhere and move as quickly as possible so that we could move everything in and be ready prior to Clairs moving date and once we had a made our offer we asked if we could be in within the week and we were! We viewed the property on Thursday evening and moved the following Wednesday.
A lot of credit has to be given to Rebecca at this point for the extra effort she went to in faxing Clair the paperwork to sign when our removal van broke down in Devon so that we could still get the keys on the agreed day, for helping us find a local removal firm to help us when our sofas wouldn\'t fit through the door and for all the speedy and efficient communication she has had with us both.
Both Spencer and Rebecca have made what could easily have been a very stressful ordeal into a very easy transition for Clair and i to have our dream flat in a nice area of London.
We know that if we have any problems they are at the end of the phone and we absolutely love our new flat.
I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking to move home or rent/sell a property. They are friendly, efficient and professional and they really do go the extra mile that\'s required to give exceptional customer service.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London