Sep 20,2012
Sep 20,2012
KEEP AWAY FROM THIS ESTATE AGENTS! The are absolutely terrible. I am currently still waiting for my deposit back from them and my tenency was up August 10th. 2 weeks ago they confirmed to us that we will be charged for some cleaning, which was £90 (extremely expensive to clean and oven and a fridge!) but we decided to accept as to be honest we wont get any better than this. By the way the flat was dirty when we moved in, and we left it very clean, this included the fridge! They told us to send a confirmation email of this charge with a forwarding address (which I guess was so they could send our cheque to us). However, they phone us to tell us since the cleaners had been in some other things wrong have been discovered in the flat and now they have to talk the the landlord! I find it very hard to believe this landlord exsists, as we never met him or spoke to him by phone or email the entire time we lived there! I have emailed them twice this week, no reply and phoned twice today, four times including my flatmate and they have told us they are waiting to hear from the landlord and he has to decide what happens, as they are just the middle man?! I thought the point of the estate agents is to take care of all this for the landlord? So in conclusion they are awful communicators and try and stall giving deposits back. Never use them.

AND...When you phone them and ask to speak to the agent dealing with your property and you get told they are away from their desk or they are currently unable to talk, this is code for REALLY I AM SITTING AT MY DESK BUT IM A LAZY ESTATE AGENT WHO DOESN\'T CARE ABOUT MY TENANTS!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Coventry) Office 1! To leave a new review of Castles (Coventry) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Coventry) Office 1