Sep 21,2012
Sep 21,2012
I have dealt with Rashad Cheema at Spencers Forest Gate on each occasion that my property becomes vacant.

I have a great realtionship with Rash, he knows how I work , is extremely pleasant and I have the upmost confidence that he will endeavour to find me a reliable tenant. He will not try and place the first applicant who shows an interest, but will ensure the tenant can meet his/her obligations under the tenancy agreement.

For this reason I only use Spencers in Forest gate for this particular property.

This is also the first time I have dealt with Michelle, who takes over the admin once the tenant has been found. She is very competant and ensured all the paperwork was correct and was on top of things all the way.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Forest Gate