Sep 20,2012
Sep 20,2012
I called RB Estates for a free market appraisal and they were very polite and enthuasiastic, susequently they viewed my property and explained all their fees. I chose management option as I am too busy working and appreciate the agents taking care of the property. They assured me that the property will be let within 14 days. I was surpirised to see that a board was immidiately put up and within three days my property was let. I have had many other agents in the last 12 years but I have to say that I was impressed by the repsonse, service and time RB Estates took to deal with my property. All the paperwork was done and I was briefed at every stage. I am now looking for another BUY TO LET property after receiving advice from RB Estates. Very friendly people and highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of RB Estates Reading! To leave a new review of RB Estates Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for RB Estates Reading