Sep 20,2012
Sep 20,2012
I have rented a number of properties from Raj, first when he was an agent for Fresh Start and latterly since he opened Finchley\'s under his own management.

Raj has always been more than anyone could ever hope for from an estate agent; he has consistently found me ideal rental properties and gone above and beyond in his customer service. Any issues have always been ironed out quickly, and when I have had difficulty contacting landlords he has gone above and beyond the call of duty to assist me, even years after signing the initial rental contract.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Finchley\'s, and in fact I do so regularly to friends looking for property in the area. I only hope that when I come to buy a property I will be able to do so through Finchley\'s, as I\'m not sure I could cope with bog standard estate agent service after being treated so well by them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Finchley's Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Finchley's Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Finchley's Estate Agents Office 1