Nov 04,2009
Nov 04,2009
I have had the fortunate experience to be both a landlord and a tenant so have experienced first hand both sides from this agent. I have a very large property portfolio and I would not use any other agent. The comment directly below regarding managers of both Balham and Kennington while is that persons opinion, I feel after my experience is that of somebody who feels a rant on a website such as this is in some way deserved for what is more than likely a situation caused by themselves.

I have been a landlord for more years than I care to remember and have unfortunately seen first hand the idiotic requests tenants make believing they are entitled to, unfortunately I would believe that most of the negative reviews are from these people.

Every single one of my tenants would sing the praises of this agent, I personally send a satisfaction survey to all my new tenants to evaluate their work (I am after all paying them good money). I have never once had a bad survey back and I have had over well over 70 property transactions with these agents.

As a landlord I am realistic, something which most, unless doing this as a profession are not. I appreciate that markets increase and decrease. I have had rental figures lower than expected and higher. As a landlord I was kept regularly updated as to what would be achieved, what would be required in the way of works and what I was expected to do at each step of the way.

I personally do not agree with these review sites, I believe they give people with no real concept of the situations they have caused a voice that they do not deserve but after reading some of the rants on here I felt it pertinent to defend an organisation that has done nothing but be a help to me and my property portfolio.

I would and always do, thoroughly recommend these agents to anybody.
By: Dan Mcleod
Jun 15, 2010
Dear Rosie
Thank you for your review and continued business

Dan Mcleod
By: ex am employee
Jan 18, 2010
Rosie is an alias used by AM, it is derived from a common interest shared by AM employees, a television programe they watch during work hours called Rosie and Jim.
By: Tenant 001
Nov 26, 2009
That does sound awfully like somebody who works for them. I have not heard anybody who had a "fortunate experience" with these guys...
By: Tenant
Nov 20, 2009
I suspect you work for Atkinson Mcleod. No idea why you would write this otherwise.

Had awful experience with the property management team at the City branch

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham