Sep 20,2012
Sep 20,2012
I was a student before and it was first time ever for me to deal with any letting agent in the U.K.
I had many issues in the course from making the first call to Conran estates to successfully settling down in the property.
but they were all from my side. some time it was the clash in office hours, arranging references,. Etc.. but Chetna took care of it wonderfully and her efforts to resolve my issues really amazed me in a good way..
While dealing with Macaila I totally forgot I was dealing with Agents. It felt that I am dealing with very close friends who are putting their all efforts for me.

I will give them 10 out of 5 stars (5 stars extra for friendly and personal touches).
Thanks again in making this shift of accommodation really a pleasant one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Eltham