Download Property Smart Leader App
Sep 20,2012
By: 'Asiya'
Sep 20,2012
I didn\'t particularly choose any agents to help me with the property search, I looked at properties online and then contacted the agent who had advertised them. So, I think I was lucky that the property I looked at and decided to go for is managed by Field and Sons. Field and Sons have been very professional and helpful throughout the process. They didn\'t pressurise me into making an instantaneous decision, clearly conveyed what I had requested as part of the offer to the landlord and were understanding and cooperative. They have also been very prompt in addressing any issues or queries I may have. I hope the management of the property is as good as the lettings process has been.

Field & Sons