Sep 20,2012
Sep 20,2012
I saw each of the staff members, but dealt primarily with David Golding. The service was excellent. The staff kept me informed of feedback from each viewing - when they could get it! - and virtually all of the viewings were accompanied. In the four weeks it took to sell my property, I quite simply lost count of the viewings, there were so many. The on-line details and photos were excellent. The sale of a property is an incredibly stressful time, this estate agent recognises this and gave their very best attempt to keep the stress at a minimum. A small detail - but in my view an important one - when answering the telephone, they always said their name so I was aware of who I was talking to. In the process of buying my new property, the estate agents never did this, which made it very frustrating.
I can highly recommend this firm of estate agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 10! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 10