Sep 20,2012
Sep 20,2012
Streets Ahead has been helping me to search for a property in Crystal Palace over the last 3 months; I am, in fact, buying a flat through another agent as the property that was right for me came up with somebody else. However, I\'d like to praise the Streets Ahead team for their professionalism and helpful attitude throughout my search. Steve Cosgrave couldn\'t have been more helpful or proactive in trying to locate the right property for me and made a big effort to ascertain my requirements. He was always on time for appointments, polite and never pushy, keeping the right balance between promoting the needs of his sellers (who pay the fees after all!) and looking after prospective buyers. He is also very knowledgeable about the local area.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch