Sep 18,2012
By: 'James'
Sep 18,2012
Being a first time buyer I was unsure on what to expect from an Estate Agent when buying a property however Lewis made the purchase of my first home so simple and pain free.

Lewis explained the various stages of purchasing a property and always kept me well informed with the progress, even texting me whilst I was on holiday as I asked.

From initially being shown around the property Lewis gave us his thoghts on the potential, any idea\'s which he thought may help us in our decision, and even emailed me photo\'s of his own kitchen as we discussed we wanted to achieve a similar result.

Overall I would defianetly recommened using Bradleys Cowick Street, (I have already recommened a couple of friends who are looking to purchase a new property to see Lewis) and when/if I ever look to sell the property I have just bought Lewis will be the first person I contact.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 20, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of the excellent service you received from Lewis at the St Thomas branch. I am pleased that your experience as a first time buyer went smoothly and I am sure Lewis will be more than happy to assist you again in the future.

Branch - Exeter Cowick Street, Exeter, EX4