“Bait and switch scam...”

Jan 11,2019
By: 'Kamen'
Jan 11,2019
I've enquired for a 2 bed house listed on zoopla a 2 days ago.
I got a callback from the letting agent who have not even heard of this property and of course the property was no longer available but they had a beautiful 2bed apartment to offer.
Giving the fact January is totally dead month for lettings, this is a world record of fast work done or a bait and switch scam (more likely).
Anyway, I decided share my experience because they wasted my time with false adverts.
Attachments

Review file
By: Rumi
Jan 11, 2019
Abul was fantastic in delivering the best customer service. With every question and thoughts in my head, abul answered them all. It was lovely dealing with Abul he was very keen on what I wanted and advised appropriately. Thank you so much for everything
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Jan 11, 2019
Dear Kamen,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the incorrect listing you encountered on third-party property portal Zoopla.

There can be multiple explanations as to why an incorrect listing may display on a portal like Zoopla, we will investigate the cause and resolve any issues.

To ensure that applicants view the most up to date lists of available property we recommend searching via our own website.
You will appreciate that despite your recent experience, the lettings industry is often fast paced and availability changes frequently.

Thank you again for bringing this anomaly to our attention, we wish you well with your property search.

Best regards,