Sep 20,2012
Sep 20,2012
Fabian Akinola, our letting agent was one of the most patient and involved letting agents I have ever had. I recently moved here from America and was very patient with myself and my flatmate during the whole flat finding process. He understood what we both wanted from a flat and made sure to show us properties he thought amtched our criteria and also made sure to let us know what about the property we might want to think about: in termes of location to tube, length of tenancy agreement etc. Furthermore, he was also patient with our inability to keep time. My flatmate and I both work in Canary wharf and were constantly late to lettings because of work - this never botehred Fabian and he always adapted to our schedule. All in all, the flat finding process was a breeze because our letting agent was not at all pushy and great fun to work with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands